- Celebrating 20 years of service as our client's trusted advisors
- Headquartered in St. Louis with seven community-based offices nationwide
- Manage more than $250 million of construction annually
- More than 75 percent of our work is from repeat clients
Founded in 1991 by Anthony Thompson, Kwame Building Group is one of the nation's preeminent providers of pure construction management services.
Unlike general contractors or design firms that provide construction management as an afterthought, KWAME dedicates one hundred percent of our firm's resources to ensuring each client receives a high quality project, delivered on time and within the established budget.
Construction management services from KWAME provide project leadership and advice that is uncolored by any conflicting interests, on such crucial matters as:
- Optimum use of available funds
- Control of the project scope of work
- Project scheduling and coordination
- Optimum use of the design and construction firms' skills and resources
- Avoiding delays, changes and disputes
- Enhancing project design and construction quality
- Optimum flexibility in contracting and procurement
Our 75 construction managers, engineers, architects and administrative staff provide the highest level of technical, professional management services.
- Corporate Facilities
- Higher Education
- K-12 Education