The goal of Kwame Building Group’s internship program is to provide students with learning opportunities in a dynamic environment. Interns apply and test their knowledge and skills on project sites and in a corporate structure. We place high importance on the program and believe that we are helping to shape the future leaders of our industry and our company.
- Provide a valuable learning experience for the intern
- Allow students to work a significant amount of time (40 hours/week), with the beginning and end dates clearly stated before the intern begins the position
- Interns will have a substantial level of responsibility
- The internship will be structured in ways that simulate an actual job
- KWAME will have an on-site mentor for the intern (usually the supervisor)
- KWAME will have a clear written agreement with the intern about expectations, responsibilities, evaluation, supervision, and work schedule
Potential candidates should be currently enrolled in an engineering or construction management college/university program (with a recommended minimum GPA of 3.0).
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP:
Internships commence the first Monday in June and conclude the first Friday in August.
Kwame Building Group, Inc.
1204 Washington Ave. Suite 200
St. Louis, MO 63103
Attn: Human Resources